SOAR Saskatchewan

  • Date Feb 27, 2013
SOAR Saskatchewan 2013 from SOARsask on Vimeo.


SOAR Saskatchewan: the start of something great. God working in the lives of the young and old, rich and poor. 10 days youth give up their summer breaks to care for and learn from the inner city. It isn't always what it seems.

I am in charge of media in SOAR for Saskatchewan, logo design. I filmed and edited this video as well as created the facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/SoarSaskatchewan

I feel honoured and blessed to be apart of what God is doing. I want to capture and re-tell as many testimonies of God as best I can. Through media, I hope to help eliminate prejudice and reveal the beauty that is present in unexpected places.
So many hearts were changed and perspectives shifted. The youth were bold servants, it was awesome to see.

No comments: